Simple-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist all day and night, using Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run, walk or ride
- Includes VO2 max estimate, a measurable indication of your aerobic performance so you can monitor your fitness level
- Connected features2 include basic smart notifications for calls and texts, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- All-day activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when to move, plus the Move IQ® feature automatically detects and classifies activity
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
Forerunner 30 is making it easy to stay fit and stay connected. This simple-to-use GPS running watch provides all the key features you want to take with you when you run, including wrist-based heart rate1 and basic smart notifications2. What else? It also lets you tap into fitness monitoring tools, track activity with ease and automatically upload your data to Garmin Connect, where you can really dig deep into your personal stats.
Run Your Heart Out
Forerunner 30 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as built-in GPS that tracks your distance, pace and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put it on and go.
Monitor Your Fitness Level
Want to know more about your physical fitness? Forerunner 30 crunches heart rate data for you and provides your VO2 max estimate — an indication of your body’s ability to perform. The higher the score, the better. Regular exercise and hard work can improve your VO2 max over time, so start sweating!
When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 30 offers the convenience of basic smart notifications right on your wrist, so you can stay up to date with phone calls and text messages. Stay connected with family and friends while you run by letting them follow you in real time with LiveTrack. Forerunner 30 even automatically uploads your stats and saved runs to our Garmin Connect2 online fitness community.
Customise and Connect
Garmin Connect is more than just a place to store your data. It’s a thriving online community where runners like you can connect and compete by joining challenges, encouraging each other and even sharing your triumphs on social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Activity Tracking All Day and Night
Forerunner 30 is your new everyday watch, thanks to its activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep1 and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move. We’re making activity tracking even smarter with our Move IQ feature, which automatically detects when you start moving and classifies your activity as a walk, run, bike or other.