Why choose our Evakool Icekool Cooler Boxes:
A choice of 19 practical sizes designed with 20 years of experience to lean on. Designed for the harshest of condition – double tough polyethylene wall construction with a filling of refrigeration grade polyurethane (ISO Polyal) insulation foam. Wall insulation with a thickness of 25mm to 50mm depending on the model. Stretch hold downs loops for constant lid pressure with food quality seal. Roto-moulded cabinet. Light blue colour that reflects heat. Will keep ice for 3 to 10 days (depending on model). Leak proof, rustproof, corrosion free and UV treated. Moulded one piece inner – hygienic and easy to clean. Lightweight, crack and chip resistant yet strong enough to sit or stand on. Thorough drainage with internal drain recess on larger models, for total drainage ease of use. Quality fittings with handles that can be used as tie downs. All models carry a 5 year no fuss warranty.
Tips for Maximizing Ice Days*:
- Ambient conditions: Ice lasts much longer in cool shady place than in direct sunlight.
- Solid Ice lasts longer than cubes, ice machine cups or crushed ice
- Cool Coolerbox and content with ice overnight before being used.
- Avoid opening the Coolerbox
- Do not remove melted ice unless replaced with ice.
|Wall Thickness||Weight||Ice Days*|