Equipped with our premium sonar capabilities
- 12” keyed-assist touchscreen combo includes all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in support for the full line of Panoptix™ sonars and the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, including Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalised fishing maps on-screen with 0.3-metre contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more
The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 12″ keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing. It includes an all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. It also supports optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts and BlueChart® g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics®.
Panoptix sonar support
The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv With GT54UHD-TM Transducer2sv combo also supports optional Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Share sonar, waypoints and routes
Have more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
Quickdraw contours to create your own maps
Instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 0.3-metre contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Upgrade to the best maps on the water
Upgrade the preloaded worldwide basemap to optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts or BlueChart® g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics, which add Auto Guidance1 technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow.
The ultimate connected boating app
Built-in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications2 on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Take your ECHOMAP Ultra with you
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.
1Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.